Silverfish Finance

We are pleased to announce that we are now offering 0% finance on our ex-demo and clearance bikes. Finance applications can be made via email in three easy steps.

  1. Register on our website here
  2. Send us an email including the name of the bike you are interested in, your full name, address, Silverfish UK account number, email address and mobile number
  3. Fill out the application provided to you via email or text by our finance partner

Emails should be sent to with the subject reading “Finance Application”.

For further details you can visit our Finance FAQ page. Alternatively you can make your finance application during office hours by phone.

Tel:01752 843 882

Representative Example:

Latest News & Reviews in the world of Biking.
6 Products scoop prestigious Design & innovation awards
The 2017 Design and Innovation awards have just been released with six products from within the Silverfish portfolio given honours and picking up the prestigious award. The awards which were found...
Mondraker e-MTB test rides available now!
Test ride one of the brilliant 2017 Mondraker e-MTBs at one of our UK demo stores. The 2017 Mondraker mountain bike line-up now includes nine e-MTB models with prices from SRP £2,899. Featuring four...
Onza Tyres Supports the Mini Downhill Series for 2017
We're pleased to announce that Onza Tyres is now the official sponsor of the 2017 Mini Downhill series. One of the UK's longest running downhill race series the Mini Downhill events take place in t...
Mondraker Announces Support of World Cup XC Team and Olympic Medallist
Not content with locking-down the World Championship DH podium in 2016 Mondraker will also take to the World Cup Cross Country race circuit in 2017as the Spanish brand confirms their support of the ne...
Festive Opening Times - Still Time To Order
We're closing tomorrow at 2:30pm for Christmas but will do our best to process all orders placed by 3pm today (Thursday 22nd Dec) as our couriers will be delivering tomorrow and Saturday (with an extr...
The New Calling from Evil Bikes
Thursday, 01 December 2016
Road trippin', turn slashin', side-hit-jibbin', nose-bonkin', sprint-climbin' attitude, that's The Calling. Its anti-serious technology guarantees good times 69% of the time (the other 31% you're cli...
< >