THE ORIGINAL ALL MOUNTAIN RIG NOW WITH 27.5 WHEELS
The 575 has been completely updated and built around a 27.5" wheel platform. Long revered for its impeccable trail manners, the 575's suspension rate has been optimized to give more support in the mid-stroke and a consistent feel throughout the suspension travel. This gives the 575 even more versatility on a variety of trails.
As in the past, all the features that made the 575 a true trail bike are back: hydro-formed aluminium tube set to optimize chassis stiffness, oversized chain stays for durability and stiffness, ISCG mounts and a progressive geometry that gives confidence climbing and descending.
LOWDOWN ON THE 575 ALLOY FRAME AND ITS FEATURES:
- Frame: Custom butted hydro-formed 7005 alloy tube set
- Tapered head tube (44mm/56mm)
- Rear triangle with full custom butted alloy tubing
- Internal cable routing
- Double row bearings on swing-arm main pivot
- Direct mount front derailleur eliminates clearance issues
- ISCG 05 tabs for easy installation of chainguide systems
- Cable stops for height adjustable seatpost.
- PF30 bottom bracket for extra stiffness and compatibility
- Dropouts allow for 135mm QR wheel or 142x12mm
- Travel: 5.75" (146mm)
- Weight: 7.0lbs (3.17kg)
- Rear Shock: Fox CTD Adjust Kashima (7.875" x 2.0")
- Bottom Bracket: PF30
- Rear Wheel: 135mm spacing - QR/142mm spacing - 12mm Axle
- Front Derailleur: Direct Mount (E-Type)
- Seatpost: 30.9mm diameter
| Fit |
|XS||5'0" (153cm) - 5'3" (160cm)|
|Small||5'3" (160cm) - 5'7" (171cm)|
|Medium|| 5'7" (171cm) - 5'11" (180cm)|
|Large|| 5'11" (180cm) - 6'3" (191cm)|
|XL|| 6'3" (191cm) - 6'6" (198cm)|
Yeti 575 Spec/Geometry Info
All information and pictures in this catalogue are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute a legal contract between Yeti and any person or entity.Specifications, geometries or any other technical information published is subject to change without prior notice.